Location: Remote UK
Salary: up to £95’000
You’re an experienced S/4HANA Manufacturing Consultant?
Eager to secure a new progressive position at a global organisation?
We’re looking for a leader and strategic representative of my clients SAP UK&I capability, presenting S4/HANA solutions to stakeholders at all levels, explaining best practice processes within two current modules/areas of SAP or related solutions. Leading capability throughout the full business/project lifecycles from pre-sales, bids, discovery, realisation, through to training support and transfer to BAU support.
Leading the S4 HANA UK&I Manufacturing capability with in-depth experience in full scope including:
- Manufacturing Engineering and Process Planning
- Manufacturing Execution
- Outsourced Manufacturing
- Quality Management
- Maintenance Operations
- RFI Scanning
- Masterdata maintenance
- Module integration
- Desirable: Plant Maintenance
Knowledge and Skills:
- Consulting and hands-on skills in 2 SAP modules or a high level of integration knowledge.
- Strong knowledge in 2 or more industries and industry solutions.
- Strong leadership skills, with consultant teams and customer SMEs and decision makers.
- Strong general business process knowledge.
- Solid stakeholder management at all business organisation levels.
- Good understanding and ability of Business Change Management.
- Ability to manage GAPs and offer system and manual alternatives, and support the resolution of disputes. Good knowledge of Fiori applications in functional area.
- Good knowledge of embedded analytics.
- Desirable knowledge of RPA and business process intelligence in S/4HANA
- Project implementation methodology use of Activate and Solution Manager
- Desirable knowledge of Focused Build
- Strong leader, delegator and communicator.
- Strong activity and resource planner.
- Good negotiation, resolution manager and mediator.
- Strong solutioning skills and ability to articulate to business reps.
- High level of tolerance.
- 10 year plus hands-on SAP configuration with 5 large and full life-cycles, at least 1 being S4 HANA.
- 5-10 years’ experience of working with SAP technical migrations and/or functional enhancement projects, at least 1 migration project S4.
- S4 HANA certification.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Greenfield implementation methodology.
If you’re interested in exploring this opportunity further please apply directly via linked or send your cv along with a short cover note to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!