Excelerate Selection Limited, Unit A, Loddon Vale House, Hurricane Way, Woodley,
Berkshire, RG5 4UX, Registered in England & Wales No. 04070546 VAT No.
727532725. (“We”, “Us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your
privacy. This Privacy Notice (together with any other documents referred to
herein) sets out the basis on which the personal data collected from you, or
that you provide to Us, will be processed by Us in connection with Our
recruitment processes. Please read the following carefully to understand Our
views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) the Data Controller
is Jonathan Thornycroft .
We use Bullhorn, an online application provided by Bullhorn, International Limited, to
assist with Our recruitment process. We use Bullhorn to process personal
information as a data processor on Our behalf. Bullhorn is only entitled to
process your personal data in accordance with Our instructions.
Where you apply for a job opening posted by Us, these Privacy Notice provisions will
apply to Our processing of your personal information.
Your Personal Information
Information We collect from You
We collect and process some or all of the following types of information from you:
· Information that you provide when you apply for a role. This includes information provided
through an online job site, via email, in person at interviews and/or by any
· In particular, We process personal details such as name, email address, address,
date of birth qualifications, experience, information relating to your
employment history, skills and experience that you provide to Us.
· If you contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
· Details of all actions that you carry out through the use of the Services.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
Bullhorn provides Us with the facility to link the data you provide to Us, with other
publicly available information about you that you have published on the
Internet – this may include sources such as LinkedIn and other social media
Bullhorn technology allows Us to search various databases, which may include your
personal data, to find possible candidates to fill Our job openings. Where We find
you in this way we will obtain your personal data from these sources.
Uses Made Of Your Information
Lawful basis for processing
We rely on legitimate interest as the lawful basis on which We collect and use your
personal data. Our legitimate interests are the recruitment of staff for Our
business and our clients.
Purposes of processing
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· To consider your application in respect of a role for which you have applied.
· To consider your application in respect of other roles.
· To communicate with you in respect of the recruitment process.
· To enhance any information that we receive from you with information obtained from
third party data providers.
· To find appropriate candidates to fill Our job openings.
How We Store Your Personal Data Security
We take appropriate measures to ensure that all personal data is kept secure including
security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, or
used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal data
to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your
information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We
will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security
breach where We are legally required to do so.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although
We will do Our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the
security of your data transmitted through any online means, therefore any
transmission remains at your own risk.
Where We store your personal data
The data that We collect from you and process may be transferred to, and stored at, a
destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be
processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for Us or for one of our
suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of
your orders, the processing of your payment details and the provision of
support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer,
storing or processing.
In particular, your data may be accessible to i) Bullhorn staff in the USA or ii)
may be stored by Bullhorn hosting service provider on servers in the USA as
well as in the EU. The USA does not have the same data protection laws as the
United Kingdom and EEA. If you would like further information please contact Us
(see ‘Contact’ below). We will not otherwise transfer your personal data
outside of the United Kingdom OR EEA or to any organisation (or subordinate
bodies) governed by public international law or which is set up under any
agreement between two or more countries.
How long we keep your personal data
We will not use your personal data other than for the purposes described in this
notice. Except as described above, we will not share your data with any third
We will not keep your personal data for longer than is necessary for the stated
purposes. This will depend on your preferences for us to hold your data and any
legal reasons requiring Us to retain the data.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include
· access to your personal data and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy
Notice is already designed to address
· require Us to correct any mistakes in your information which We hold
· require the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations
· receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to Us, in a
structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to
transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
· object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing
· object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning
you or similarly significantly affect you
· object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data
· otherwise restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
· claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in
which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK
Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General
Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
· contact us using our Contact details below
· let Us have enough information to identify you,
· let Us have proof of your identity and address, and
· let Us know the information to which your request relates.
How to complain
We hope that We can resolve any query or concern you raise about Our use of your
The General Data Protection Regulation also
gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in
particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you
work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws
occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner
who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123
All questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Notice should be
addressed to email@example.com