Role - Security Consultant (Infrastructure Assurance)
Type - Permanent
Salary - £60,000>£70,000
Location - Remote (or Hybrid Remote)
Eligibility for Security Clearance (SC) is required
Our client, a leading IT Solutions Company has an opening for a remote or hybrid working Infrastructure Assurance Security Consultant within one of their most prestigious projects
- Good overall understanding of Security management and assurance practices, with hands on experience
- Generate and cultivate new business opportunities and by providing technical support for deal proposal development.
- Create and maintain effective customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain knowledge of leading-edge technologies and industry/market domain knowledge
- Actively contribute to our cleints Security’s solutions portfolio by providing information ranging from technical knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained
- Shape technical direction and technical strategies within the organization and for customers
- Able to build effective relationships at all levels of the organization and plays an active part in the achievement of shared solutions and results. Leadership of assigned team members to ensure any work done is performed to defined standards.
- Demonstrates a high level of energy, enthusiasm, and tenacity to achieve a positive result. Is a self-starter, overcomes obstacles and is driven to succeed. Works well under pressure and deadlines
- Understand the importance of total customer care and demonstrates the ability to build longer-term business relationships. Has the ability to manage the customer's expectations in addition to ensuring that a high level of service is delivered
What you will bring to the team:
- Ability to investigate aspects of IT systems and compare them to relevant standards (e.g. Industry best practice/ HMG/JSP 440)
- Ability to identify solutions to resolve security gaps in systems and designs
- Experience of security processes and standards, in particular ISO27001.
- Experience in working with clients to capture requirements and formulate solutions
- Experience in security policy creation and related documentation (preferably with experience of production of RMADS and HMG security policy production)
- Knowledge of security audit and accreditation processes
- An interest in keeping up with emerging tools, techniques, and technologies.
- Strong interpersonal skills promoting customer and accreditor confidence.
- Appreciation of trends in IT security
Desirable Skills and Technologies:
- Professional Accreditations, (desirable)
- UK Driving license desirable as some travel between Customer sites may be necessary
- Minimum of 2 years industry or HMG security experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related subject or can demonstrate sufficient industry experience
- CCP SIRA/Architect
If you are interested in this position then please email email@example.com