Do you have experience with vulnerability scanning of infrastructure and applications?
Have you worked with either Nexpose, Qualys, Tenable products?
Salary: £55,000 + Benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a global IT services organisation based in Glasgow. The successful individual will be responsible for designing and implementing bespoke vulnerability scanning solutions and attending meetings to articulate the progress of the installation to the client or account teams and, advising of next steps and challenges foreseen and experienced. Configuring appliance network interfaces, creating test scan profiles, running test scans and troubleshooting networking issues.
Responsibilities for the Vulnerability Management Consultant will include (but are not limited to):
• Troubleshoot issues related to vulnerability management platform or software configuration by identifying the root cause and potential solution to mitigate against the issue arising again
• In own areas of expertise, provides advice, guidance and mentoring to consultants and/or the customer through involvement in the delivery of consultancy services
• Use expertise to innovate and identify enhancements in areas such as intellectual property, scripts, programming, configuration, process improvement, new tools, new solutions / features, etc
Skills required for the Vulnerability Management Consultant include (but are not limited to):
• Experience with vulnerability scanning of infrastructure and applications
• Experience in the use of Nexpose, Qualys, Tenable products
• IT security knowledge (vulnerabilities, exploits, compliance)
• Ability to be able to produce technical design documentation and associated processes
Due to the nature of the work we will need candidates to do through SC Clearance. If interested please do not hesitate to send your profile.