Are you a VMware expert looking for your next opportunity?
Do you have experience in automation technologies?
Are you an innovative Engineer?
Salary: £40,000 - £65,000
We partner with a world leading product and services company who are looking for an experienced VMware/Virtualisation - Hybrid Engineer to provide design, delivery and deployed solution services for major projects for their customers. The right Engineer will have the ability & desire to switch between aspects of development, system admin, architecture and client engagement activities
Due to the nature of the position, this Engineer/Architect needs to be eligible for DV Clearance.
Responsibilities for the VMware / virtualisation Engineer will include (but are not limited to):
• Hands on experience with VMware; deep trouble shooting, storage integration, ESX, update Manager, Clustering, HA, DRS, vRealize
• Experience using Linux KVM virtualisation solutions
• Strong Linux admin system skills
• Hands on experience using deployment automation technologies e.g AWS
• Have experience in Network administration including SDN controller
• Solid experience in the application of Automation Technologies
• Contributing to the design of large, complex systems
Skills required for the VMware / virtualisation Engineer include (but are not limited to):
• AWS/Azure, Devops, HPC
• AI/ML, Big Data, Elastic Search
• PaaS - Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift etc
• A computer science background would be ideal with an in-depth technical Linux exposure
• Eligibility for DV clearance
If you are interested & available with a relevant background, please don’t hesitate to get in contact. Excelerate look forward to processing your application.