Are you a VMware NSX-T expert?
Do you have extensive exposure to the solution and design of NSX-T, vRA, vRO?
Location: UK wide (Newcastle, Erskine, Hook, London)
Salary: £65k + package
We partner with a Global IT Professional Services organisation that provides services to large enterprise organisations including Public Sector verticals and together we’re searching for an experienced VMware NSX-T Engineer / lead to work on their private cloud offering based entirely on VMware technology. This VMware expert will be accountable for the low level design, development and testing of private / hybrid cloud network solutions. In addition they will take a leading role in liaising with principle architect, virtualisation, automation and security teams.
Responsibilities for the VMware NSX-T Lead will include (but are not limited to):
• Provide assistance with planning, designing, installing, configuring and upgrading the support for NSX-T, vRealize Automation and vRealize Orchestrator
• Extensive and specialist VMware experience including advanced VMware technologies
• Exposure to networking and security products, solutions, and services, Network security tools and networking concepts such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, and Security/Trust Zones.
• Responsible for Network Designs, Blueprints and Standards for the implementation in the DCs
• Understanding of VLAN routing between L3 devices and VMware support configuration using NSX
Skills required for the VMware NSX-T Lead include (but are not limited to):
• Experience in designing, implementing and maintaining network infrastructure at different scales (LAN/WAN/MAN)
• Hands on experience with various networking technology, including MPLS, VPLS, VLAN, Geneve, LTM/GTM, BGP, ACL, NAT, VPN, IPv4/IPv6
• Virtual networking components, dynamic routing protocols, NSX Vmware with VR & VRO
• Eligibility for SC Clearance
• Expert in VMware NSX-T and vRealize
If you are interested with a relevant background, please do not hesitate to apply immediately.