Are you an experienced Service Manager looking for your next position?
Would you like the opportunity to work for an organisation that operates globally and is well respected?
Our client, a global IT services consultancy is currently looking to develop the Services team and therefore looking for a Service Manager to join them, reporting to the Head of User Services. You'll be the primary link between User Services and Business Units (BUs) globally. For this role, you’ll need to have exceptional leadership, stakeholder management and existing experience in the IS environment and operational know-how.
Responsibilities for the Service Manager will include (but are not limited to):
• You'll be in charge of the partnership between User Services, and the UK and EMEA business units, acting as the key point of contact for operational questions from the business teams.
• You will seek and add value to the development of services in additional to existing services.
• You’ll be assessing and tracking service efficiency, including service level agreements (SLAs).
• Establishing deep internal networks, working on key business divisions throughout.
Skills required for the Service Manager include (but are not limited to):
• You must be ITIL Foundation 3 Certified.
• You must have past experience of working and developing Service Management toolsets and knowledge of helping a customer’s overall experience.
• You will ideally have strong leadership skills and be able to coach and motivate members of the team.
• Commercial experience defining, executing and delivering operational transformation service strategies.
If you’re an experienced Service Manager looking for your next role please get in touch. This position is for a candidate looking for a great company and culture, and loves taking leadership!