Are you a Senior Software Developer with extensive experience coding in C++?
Would you like the opportunity to work for a leading security software and hardware organisation in the UK?
Location: Abingdon, Oxford
We partner with a successful Security vendor who’s primarily focus is to provide high standard, security software to their customers. They are now looking for a passionate Software Engineer to join their growing team to contribute to developing next generation products and technologies. This opportunity will provide an Agile environment in the Windows Endpoint team, focusing on C++.
Responsibilities for the Senior Software Engineer will include (but are not limited to):
• You will be creating new, and add to existing code as well as test automation, working towards tight timescales.
• You will be looking into product problems that have been identified and raised by the support team, and creating effective solutions to these problems.
• You will have the opportunity to take part in security analyses of new products to ensure that they meet security standards and industry best practices.
• You will be participating in the release preparation process and push for high-value, high-quality solutions.
Skills required for the Senior Software Engineer include (but are not limited to):
• For this position, you will need to have a real passion for Software Development, developing your own ideas and contributing to the team to ensure success.
• You must have extensive commercial experience of coding in C++
• You will need to have past experience of working on Microsoft Windows Platforms
• Knowledge of multiple scripting languages, Python would be a plus!
We are looking forward to speaking with experienced Software Engineers. This role will offer stability and a great working culture. Please let us know if you’d be interested! We’d love to hear from you.