Are you a Senior Security Architect looking for a role where you can work closely with the CTO?
Would you like the opportunity to work for a new, exciting company, where you can make a huge impact?
Location: Remote (Ideally South East)
Salary: Up to £120,000 plus Benefits.
We partner with a start-up business, looking to launch their final product they’ve been building over the last 4 years, with plans to bring to market next year. Our client has previously carried out their work offshore, having a total of 30 professionals in both Poland and South Africa. They are now looking to expand internally and build an IT team around them in the UK.
We’re now looking for a Senior Security Architect to come in, working closely with the CTO to contributing towards the Architecture of their system.
Responsibilities for the Senior Security Architect will include (but are not limited to):
• You will work closely with the CTO to improve and evolve the architecture of the IDZ system and ecosystem.
• You will be required to help to define the technical requirements as the roadmap evolves.
Skills required for the Senior Security Architect include (but are not limited to):
• You must have excellent knowledge of security concepts, threats and mitigations
• You must have past experience of designing secure, scalable consumer-grade services (mobile/desktop apps, cloud, web)
• Ideally, you’d be able to think like a software architect
• Good knowledge of cryptography (but again not in developing crypto algorithms)
• Good appreciation of cloud security concepts
• Single factor and multi-factor authentication concept
If you are currently on the market, working as a successful Cloud Security Architect and think this could be a great next step for you, please apply! We look forward to receiving your application!