Are you an experienced cyber security specialist with a DevOps and infrastructure background?
Do you have experience with defining ISO27001 process within organisations?
Do you have experience developing security controls and acting as an escalation point in regards to threats and incidents?
Location: Edinburgh (remote working is an option)
Salary: £500 Per Day (negotiable)
Responsibilities for the Senior Cyber Security Specialist will include (but are not limited to):
• Act as an internal cyber security specialist with regards to providing hands on technical and operational expertise in the use of tools, processes and policies to enhance the overall security division of the organisation
• Act as an escalation point for the team in terms of threats and vulnerabilities
• Work with the organisation to attain ISO27001 accreditation
Skills required for the Senior Cyber Security Specialist include (but are not limited to):
• Established and extensive security experience within hands on technical technology and GRC related processes etc.
• Have a well rounded and broad background within cyber security
• Exposure to ISO27001 processes
• Experience in DevOps and the energy industry would be desired but not essential
If you are interested and have a relevant background, please do not hesitate to apply immediately without hesitation.
We look forward to processing your application.