Do you have strong experience in control testing and knowledge of different technologies?
Would you like to work in a global, fast paced environment?
Salary: £65 – 70,000 Per Annum + Benefits
We are currently partnering with a global technology leader who is seeking a Security Assurance Specialist to join them in their Cyber Security team where they are helping their customers remain secure and resilient in a world of increasingly sophisticated cyber-attacks. The Security Assurance Specialist is responsible for ensuring that the level of control effectiveness and compliance with security policies and standards across a wide range of security domains are understood and appropriate actions taken.
Responsibilities for the SECURITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST will include (but are not limited to):
• Plan, organise and execute deep control tests across the IT, Mobile and Fixed Telecommunications network environments.
• Document testing, discuss findings with key stakeholders and recommend improvement opportunities to remediate identified vulnerabilities.
• Track remediation of raised issues and work closely with other security staff to provide guidance on security assurance and control testing techniques.
• Provide guidance for other Security Staff on Security Assurance and Control Testing Techniques.
Skills required for the SECURITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST include (but are not limited to):
• Strong technical experience in controls testing in both IT and Telecommunications environments.
• Certificates in ISO27001 Lead Auditor, CISSP, SSCP, CISM and working in NIST Security frameworks are ideal.
• Experience in technical control testing, assurance and compliance is a must.
• Strong stakeholder management and excellent reporting skills.
We are keen to hear from experienced professionals who have the knowledge and drive to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment. Get in touch ASAP for a further, confidential discussion.