Are you a security architect with experience within the public sector?
Do you have a broad technology background and a tonne of exposure to design, delivery and consulting?
Location: UK wide consulting, Home working
Salary: 50 – 85K
Our client, a global IT services business with a strong focus on cyber security solutions is going through a huge growth period to manage the demand from a range of public sector organisations. IAM, Network Security, Data Privacy, SOC, GRC is a few of the main disciplines of security services and solutions they provide their customer.
This particular opportunity is geared towards a broadly and generically experienced Security Architect with an emphasis on a rounded background preferably within the public sector.
Responsibilities for the Security Architect – SC Cleared will include (but are not limited to):
• Design high level security solutions for public sector organisations
• Act as an SME and consultant throughout delivery stages of security technology projects
• Work as an Architect and a deployment specialist throughout a range of solutions
• Work with tech such as IAM, Network, Endpoint, SOC, GRC & Data Privacy
Skills required for the Security Architect – SC Cleared include (but are not limited to):
• Breadth of experience within Security Architecture projects
• Exposure to design, deployment, configuration of tech such as; IAM, Network, Endpoint, SOC, GRC & Data Privacy
• SC Cleared and public sector client exposure
If you are interested with a relevant background please do not hesitate to apply immediately.
We look forward to processing your application.