Are you looking to further you career in cyber security? Do you have a broad technology background and a tonne of exposure to design, delivery and consulting?
Location: Belgium, Home working
Salary: €50k - €60k + Benefits
Our client, a global IT services business with a strong focus on cyber security solutions is going through a huge growth period to manage the demand from a range of public sector organisations. IAM, Network Security, Data Privacy, SOC, GRC is a few of the main disciplines of security services and solutions they provide their customer.
This particular opportunity is geared towards a broadly and generically experienced Security Architect with an emphasis on a rounded background.
Responsibilities for the Security Architect will include (but are not limited to):
- Design high level security solutions for public sector organisations
- Act as an SME and consultant throughout delivery stages of security technology projects
- Work as an Architect and a deployment specialist throughout a range of solutions
- Work with tech such as IAM, Network, Endpoint, SOC, GRC & Data Privacy
Skills required for the Security Architect include (but are not limited to):
- Breadth of experience within Security Architecture projects
- Exposure to design, deployment, configuration of tech such as; IAM, Network, Endpoint, SOC, GRC & Data Privacy
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment
If you are interested with a relevant background please do not hesitate to apply immediately.
We look forward to processing your application.