Technical Business Analyst
Do you have strong systems analysis skills with good business facing skills?
Would you like to work in one of the most agile, dynamic and efficient teams in the digital world?
Location: Fully Remote (UK)
Salary: £55,000 + Benefits
Our client a global IT Service organisation is seeking an experienced Technical Business Analyst who will work on a digital transformation program that will deliver a new cloud management platform to manage hybrid cloud environments.
Responsibilities for the Technical Business Analyst will include (but not limited to):
- Translate detailed business requirements into working software solutions using software products and configuration tools
- Create and update complex solution configuration of the following:
- Rating algorithms and referral processing
- Underwriting, Claims and business rules
- Business Process workflow rules
- Stored procedures, database triggers, indexes, and other database artefacts
- Product building including the implementation of dynamic logic, validations & workflow rules
- Enquiries / Data Extraction / Reports / Documents
- Software configuration / Solution testing / validation / issue resolution
- Prepare functional and technical solution documentation
Skills required for the Technical Business Analyst include (but are not limited to):
- Insurance domain expertise
- Insurance system knowledge - underwriting, claims, accounts and re-insurance
- Configuration of web-based Policy Administration / Claims Systems
- Strong SQL skills including the ability to construct SQL queries, views, triggers and stored procedures
- Working knowledge of the following concepts/skills:
- Agile / Scrum / Waterfall
- Process Mapping (current and future state)
- Data flow diagrams (current and future state)
- Entity relationship mapping
We are looking to fill this role ASAP, therefore get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org now to hear more about this exciting opportunity!