Analytics Business Analyst
Do you have strong experience on Data Modeling?
Would you like to work in one of the most agile, dynamic and efficient teams with Analytics?
Location: Rome - Italy
Salary: €40,000 - €50,000 + Benefits
Our client a global IT Service organisation is seeking experienced Business Analysts who will be focused on providing customers innovative solutions and high added value, in the following areas: Analytics Solutions and Services, Big Data Platforms, Information Governance, Business Intelligence & Data Management, Artificial Intelligence and IoT Analytics.
Responsibilities for the Analytics Business Analyst will include (but not limited to):
- Designs modern and scalable data architecture, to implement Business Intelligence reporting and technical/functional specifications.
- Delivers business value to customers using Functional/Technical skills, building a trusted relationship with key users.
- Finds customer needs, translates them in requirements, supports upselling/business development on new and existing contracts.
Skills required for the Analytics Business Analyst include (but are not limited to):
- Strong Experience on Data Modeling
- Technical Skillset:
- DBMS: strong experience with one or more major RDBMS
- ETL Tools: strong experience with at least one of the following tools
- Informatica Power Center
- IBM DataStage
- Oracle Warehouse Builder 11g
- Oracle Workflow
- Oracle Data Integrator
- Advanced SQL
- At least one Front End Tool (e.g. SAP/BusinessObjects, QlikView, QlikSense, Tableau, etc.)
- Important relational skills with customers