Are you certified in AWS?
Do you have experience supporting enterprise scale solutions?
Location: Italy - Rome
Salary: €55,000 - €65,000 + Benefits
We partner with a global IT Services provider who is now looking for motivated Cloud Engineers to join their Professional Services team. You will work as a valued member of the AWS team and be responsible for providing advice and technical consulting to their customers in the specialism of AWS.
Responsibilities for the Cloud Engineer will include (but are not limited to):
- Define and deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in on-site visits with prospective customers, understanding customer requirements, and proposing and delivering packaged offerings, and delivering custom solution engagements.
- Engagements include short on-site projects proving the use of AWS services to support new distributed computing solutions that often span private cloud and public cloud services. Engagements will include migration of existing applications and development of new applications using AWS cloud services.
- Collaborate with business development and support teams to help partners and customers by using the full spectrum of AWS services (IaaS, PaaS)
Skills required for the Cloud Engineer include (but are not limited to):
- Highly technical and analytical skills, with significant experience in IT implementation.
- Hands-on experience on the design, development and deployment of business software at scale
- Proven experience with software development life cycle and agile/iterative methodologies required
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy …)
- Customer facing skills to drive discussions with clients
If you would like to learn more, please do apply for a confidential conversation.