Cloud Security Architect
Are you a highly experienced Cloud Security Architect that would enjoy the challenge of designing major projects for both commercial and government clients?
Location: Home Based
Salary: Up to £85,000 + Benefits
We partner with a global consultancy with a great reputation in the Security space that is expanding their Cloud Security services division. This role is suitable for a Cloud Security Architect who is keen to work autonomously using their extensive knowledge and skills to perform architecture, analysis and design tasks, developing cloud solutions for a variety of commercial and government clients.
Responsibilities for the Cloud Security Architect will include (but are not limited to):
- Play a lead role in the delivery of Cloud Consultancy services, maintaining quality and customer satisfaction.
- Architect Public and Private Cloud solutions and technically lead their implementation at customer locations.
- Being embedded within the Architecture/CT team to develop/maintain Cloud Security Strategy Solutions, either co-located with the account team or working remotely, dependent upon the requirements and working practices of the account.
Skills required for the Cloud Security Architect include (but are not limited to):
- A high level of knowledge of network and information security in the Cloud as well as in the enterprise.
- Experience of architecting Public and Private Cloud solutions.
- A minimum of 5 years Cloud delivery/security experience.
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity, then do not hesitate to apply to the role so that we can arrange a confidential discussion to explore this further.