Are you an expert across multiple SIEM platforms?
Do you work in a consultative role, engaging with customers and stakeholders on a daily basis?
Salary: Up to €50k + Benefits
We partner with a global consultancy that is well known for their broad reach and high quality of work. Due to expansion with one of their key public sector clients, they are looking for a SIEM Consultant to come on board and work closely with the customer and wider team to design, implement and improve their SIEM solution. You will be relied upon as a Subject Matter Expert and your input will be needed far and wide across the business and their customers.
Responsibilities for the SIEM Consultant will include (but are not limited to):
- Architecture and engineering of various SIEM technologies
- Consulting with customers to overcome challenges and roadblocks
- High level support to the SOC, when they need expert advice
Skills required for the SIEM Consultant include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional knowledge of SIEM technologies - mainly Splunk but others also desired
- Proven experience in customer facing environments
- Certifications are desirable but not essential, such as CISSP, CISM, CISA.
We’re keen to hear from experienced SIEM Consultants that would be interested in a new opportunity with a leading global entity. Do not hesitate to reach out for a confidential discussion about whether this could be the next step in your career.