Security Delivery Lead
Are you looking to work on a number of exciting engagements implementing Information Security & Cyber Security tools and processes?
Are you fluent in Italian?
Salary: €60-€65k + Benefits
Our client, one of the worlds’ leading Independent, end-to-end IT Security services company is currently looking for an Information Security Delivery Lead to manage accounts and be responsible for the overall delivery of security services.
You will be accountable for the entire delivery of Security services at an account from end to end, including both run and project activities.
You will be responsible for the designing and implementing of enterprise class security solutions along with the design, integration and testing phases of the various work-stream deliverables.
Responsibilities for the Security Delivery Lead will include (but are not limited to):
- Work closely with the customer to drive the successful achievement of security-related objectives
- Be accountable for the delivery of security services at an account from inception to completion
- Manage a number of projects simultaneously delivering Cyber Security services
- Build and maintain Information Security risk registers for customers
- Manage incident response and risk management as required
Skills required for the Security Delivery Lead will include (but are not limited to):
- Experience leading technical projects as a point of contact for Information Security
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Knowledge delivering a wide range of Information/Cyber Security services
- Industry certifications such as CISSP or CISM are desirable
We are keen to speak with experienced Security professionals who are looking tor an exciting new opportunity.