Are you a Mid-Level Python Developer looking for a role where you can work closely with the offshore development teams?
Would you like the opportunity to work for a new, exciting company, where you can make a huge impact?
Location: Remote (Ideally South East)
Salary: Up to £65,000 plus Benefits.
We partner with a start-up business, looking to launch their final product they’ve been building over the last 4 years, with plans to bring to market next year. Our client has previously carried out their work offshore, having a total of 30 professionals in both Poland and South Africa. They are now looking to expand internally and build an IT team around them in the UK.
We’re now looking for a Mid-level Python Developer who will be able to hit the ground running, working alongside the development teams in Poland.
Responsibilities for the Mid-Level Python Developer will include (but are not limited to):
• You will work alongside the existing development teams, adding to existing code, as well as generating new code.
• You will contribute to the build out and further develop the according to requirements defined by the Product Owner in line with IDZ goals.
Skills required for the Mid-Level Python Developer include (but are not limited to):
• You will need to have 5 years + in software development roles and at least 4 years in Python and be familiar with Django and OAuth
• You will be reporting into the Senior Python Developer, once the team grows.
• Have extensive knowledge in the following areas: Agile/SCRUM, GIT, Jira, automated testing
• It would be an advantage if you have working knowledge of Cryptography (“using” and not “developing” crypto algorithms)
If you are currently on the market, working as a successful Python Developer and think this could be a great next step for you, please apply! We look forward to receiving your application!