Are you an experienced, internal or external customer facing Security Architect, ready to take a risk and join a start-up?
Would you like the opportunity to work on enterprise scale projects within Security?
Location: UK wide - Remote
Salary: To £120k
We partner with a Security start-up, that offers both consultancy as well as a product, who is currently looking to make their first senior Security Architect hire! We are looking for an ambitious, customer facing Security Architect with a proven background in designing enterprise scale Security Solutions. You will require broad knowledge of Security with the ability to turn your hand to designing solutions across various verticals, meeting the requirements as set out by the customers.
Responsibilities for the Principal Security Architect will include (but not limited to):
• Provide consultancy services to a range of our clients customers
• Assist in requirements gathering, up selling, and providing technical expertise for bid work
• Design multi-vendor & multi platform Security solutions for customers
• Cover the breadth of Security, including solutions covering verticals such as SIEM, Cloud, Endpoint, etc
Skills required for the Principal Security Architect will include (but not limited to):
• Proven experience in Security design
• Broad knowledge of areas of Information & Cyber Security
• Proven experience consulting with enterprise scale customers or working internally within large organisations.
• Demonstrable experience working within the NIST framework
We are keen to hear from professionals that would be keen to work in a start-up organisation with great career prospects. Do not hesitate to reach out if you would like to find out more!