Are you looking to take the next step in your career and join an esteemed global company?
Do you have valuable experience working with Ceph and open-source software storage platforms?
Location: Home based with travel
Salary: £100K Per Annum
My client, a storage solutions software company, is keen to find an experienced Pre-Sales Engineer to join their team in the UK. This role is a Senior position within the company and is highly technical. You will be responsible for pre-sales support of my clients’ products, including proof of concepts, trials, and initial product deployment with customers.
Responsibilities for the Pre-Sales Engineer will include (but are not limited to):
• You will be expected to design and deliver effective product demonstrations to customers, along with managing and participating in proofs-of-concept with customers. As a Sales Engineer, you will also maintain the relationship with the technical teams within the customer.
• Identifying and communicating customer needs back to product management in order to help with future directions of HyperDrive.
Skills required for the Pre-Sales Engineer include (but are not limited to):
• Experience a few of the following: Data Centre Storage, OpenStack, Ceph and VMware VSpehere
• Experience in the development of cloud storage solutions is beneficial
• Understand storage requirements for virtualised stacks