Role - Senior Professional Cloud App Developer
Type - Permanent
Salary - £60,000>£70,000
Location - Remote (or Hybrid Remote)
Eligibility for Security Clearance (SC) is required
Our client, a leading IT Solutions Company has an opening for a remote or hybrid working Senior Professional Cloud App Developer within one of their most prestigious projects
- Interacting with project roles as required, to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context, and organisational strategic direction.
- Advising our customer on the latest technologies and methodologies, designing and implementing innovative approaches to their problems using automation.
- Understanding security policies and implementing solutions to satisfy security requirements.
- Designing and implementing solutions which have high availability and are scalable.
Desirable Skills and Technologies:
- Experience and knowledge of AWS / Azure and Azure Virtual Desktop.
- Experience with configuration management tools, e.g., Ansible (preferred), Puppet, Chef.
- Familiar with (or ability to learn easily) the following languages: Python, bash scripting, React, Go.
- Experience with deploying, configuring, and managing cloud architecture and technologies in AWS environments.
- Experience with web application services such as NGINX, Apache, JBoss.
- Experience of Test Driven or Behaviour Driven development, and being able to implement automated test solutions using Robot, Selenium etc
- API development and integration (preferably using Go but not essential).
- Knowledge of OpenShift Containerisation, RHEL 6,7,8, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with monitoring systems e.g., ELK, Nagios, New Relic, DataDog, Splunk etc.
- Working knowledge of digital delivery processes and methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Atlassian Toolset.
- Understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming, its quirks and workarounds.
- Understanding of database schemas and query languages.
- Knowledge of infrastructure as code and CI/CD pipelinese.g.,Jenkins, Terraform, Bitbucket, GIT repositories, Concourse, Team City etc.
- An understanding of how to deploy and configure AWS components to adhere to tight security requirements.
- Awareness of security identity, access management and authentication using products such as ADFS, SSL/TLS Certs, OIDC, OAUTH2, Keycloak or Redhat SSO.
If you are interested in this position then please email firstname.lastname@example.org