Location: Remote in Germany
Salary: Call to discuss
Are you an experienced SAP Architect looking for your next exciting opportunity?
My client is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
Their consulting organization in NCE region is searching for a SAP Architect to join the team with location in Freiburg.
- Will work as an SAP Architect in international project and will develop strategic SAP Roadmaps for our customers covering key topics and initiatives
- Will develop Build and drive management relationships with large, global customers
- Will identify customer needs and advise on company services & solutions
- Will develop S/4HANA transformations scenarios
- Will identify and drive sales opportunities together with the account teams
- Will have the opportunity to build and lead a team of up to 5 consultants within the next 6-12 months
- Broad SAP know-how (SAP ECC, SAP S/4HANA, SaaS offerings)
- Proven track-record of driving ERP architecture in large organizations, optimally across multiple business units and country organizations
- and exited to develop new business and support sales teams and initiatives
- Highly organized, demonstrated to be able to manage and drive projects and initiatives in high-pressure environments
- Minimum of 7-10 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Flexible working time models
- An attractive salary package
- Training and mentoring to support the implementation projects.
- Lived values ??that make us one of the most attractive employers worldwide.
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and products in state-of-the-art enterprise environments, providing services to a variety of worldwide customers' infrastructures.
- Demanding and varied customer projects at one of the world's largest and most successful IT service providers paired with opportunities for rapid advancement and challenging activities with a high degree of freedom and responsibility
- Lived values that make us one of the most attractive employers worldwide - Top 25 of Comparably's list of companies with "Best Global Culture 2021" and Top 50 in "Best CEO 2020" ranking.