Location: UK Remote
Salary: Call to discuss
- Are you an experienced Professional System Analyst with strong experience in the SQL domain?
This role is to support my clients XFI insurance software implemented across London Market, General and Health insurance markets. The support team support sits across an international footprint, with clients opting for either dedicated or non-dedicated team support. The role requires the use of SQL Server and XFI application tools to provide issue resolution in line with contracted SLA’s as well as helping develop additional functionality as required by clients.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting client’s existing configurations and day-to-day queries.
- Using analytical skills to debug and troubleshoot configuration or systemic issues.
- Conduct triage and analysis of support requests from the client whilst adhering to contracted SLA’s.
- Estimation and design of solutions to insurance issues.
- Gathering and interpreting client business requirements.
- Documenting and planning of fixes/changes required.
- Conducting developer testing and peer reviews.
- Deployment of fixes/changes into client systems adhering to client specific release processes and audit requirements.
- Communicating with client at all stages of development lifecycle to provide excellent customer service.
Essential Skills/Qualifications needed include but are not limited to:
- Minimum 2 years active experience of using SQL Server/Oracle. Must be confident in all aspects of SQL including:
- Stored procedures / Triggers / Views / Functions / Indexes.
- Table creation and maintenance requiring detailed data entry.
- Ability to produce documentation to a high standard.
- Ability to work on your own as well as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skill across all communication mediums to include face to face meetings, conference calls, web ex sessions, status reports and e mail correspondence
- Ability to advise and influence client directions in relation to scope, time, costs and approach.
- Ability to take decisions at the appropriate time, considering the needs of the situation, priorities, constraints and the availability of necessary information.
If this opportunity is in line with your career aspirations, please apply directly via Linkedin or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application.