Location: Germany Remote
Salary: Upto €120’000
- Are you an experienced Solutions Architect?
- Are you keen to shape the digital transformation for your customers and generate added value for their business?
Our client, the world's leading independent provider of next-generation end-to-end IT services, is on a mission to shape the digital transformation for their customers and generate added value for their business. With their global experience, consulting capabilities, and leading position as an IT service and solution provider, they support their customers throughout digital transformation and in the exploitation of the opportunities presented by digitization.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Designing a layered architecture for automotive data processing in AWS as per customer requirements.
- Identifying and designing new efficient technologies and algorithmsfor PB scale data processing
- Developing new IP in the analytics domainfor AD/ADAS data processing
- Representing DXC externally through publications and conference presentations
- Assisting with training programs for the analytics organization and mentoring junior colleagues
- Consulting the customer directly and customer programs on architecture related decisions
Skills required include:
- University degree in Computer Scienceat master level (preferred, equivalent possible); Ph.D degree desirable
- At least 5years experience as Solution/Enterprise architect or mixture of relevant IT roles
- Strong knowledge in AWS Cloud platform and services
- Certified AWS architect diserable
- Experience with DevOps practices and tools on AWS platform
- Good working knowledge for Network and Security, in particular for cloud services, practioner for at least 5 years
- Knowledge of IT services in relation to AD/ADAS data processing,e.g. data ingestion, workflows, docker, kubernetes, machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Knowledge of data platforms architectures and patterns:
Modern data warehouse, Data Lakes, Data Pipelines, ETL/ELT
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate to technical and non-technical audiences up to C-level
- Client management skills:Managing expectations, communicating good and bad news, challenging innovation/decisions, advising, influencing
- German Language skills at least B2
If this opportunity is in line with your desired next step in your career, please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a discovery call to explore further.We look forward to receiving your application.