Are you an extensively experienced Microsoft Solutions Architect?
Do you have a passion for Modern Workplace Solutions and a flare for consulting with customers?
Type: Permanent Role
Location: UK Wide Consulting – Home Based
Salary: £100K + Standard Corporate Benefits Package
Our client is a highly recognisable Microsoft partner with a global presence. The business extends into Australia, the UK and is on an exceptional growth path in terms of numbers and integration with Microsoft as a valued partner.
Due to continued increase in demand, despite economic circumstance the business is hiring the following role;
Responsibilities for the Microsoft Modern Workplace Solutions Architect will include (but are not limited to):
• Presales and high level technical architecture for a range of MS (Microsoft) services including Office 365, Azure and Windows 10
• En d to end consulting and delivery in relation to highly complex Microsoft projects
• Manage customer relationships, timelines and build transactional relationships
Skills required for the Microsoft Modern Workplace Solutions Architect include (but are not limited to):
• Extensive experience with presales, architecture and solution consulting within the Microsoft product and service portfolio
• Working knowledge of Azure, SQL, Exchange
• Expert in Microsoft Office 365 and extensive project / transformational experience
If you have a relevant background and find yourself open for that next career opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply immediately.
We look forward to processing your application.