Are you an experienced Microsoft Consultant who would thrive in a start-up consulting environment?
Would you like to be part of a global brand that is snowballing in the UK market, designing and delivering MS solutions against their large pipeline?
Location: UK Wide – This is a remotely based role with travel to UK customer sites required
Salary: Up to £70k base
We partner with a global Microsoft Gold Partner that entered the UK market several years ago and has been scaling ever since. They have been doing exceptionally well in the past 12 months, so much so that they are continuing their expansion by hiring a talented Microsoft Technical Consultant to come on board and be a key part of design and delivery.
This role covers the broad Microsoft 365 stack as well as Azure, we’re keen to speak with consultants that have worked with multiple technologies across the MS portfolio (But obviously not all of them!)
Responsibilities for the Microsoft Technical Consultant will include (but are not limited to):
• Design and deliver on MS 365 & Azure projects from end to end
• Consult with customers and stakeholders, building strong long lasting relationships
• Drive adoption of delivered technologies, championing customer success
Skills required for the Microsoft Technical Consultant include (but are not limited to):
• Broad experience with the MS 365 stack (Exchange, Teams, Onedrive, Sharepoint, Intune etc)
• Demonstrable consulting/customer facing experience is desirable but not essential
We’re keen to hear from experienced consultants that would like to learn more about this opportunity, if you find yourself wanting to learn more, reach out today for a confidential conversation.