Are you an extensively experienced Microsoft Technical Consultant?
Do you have a passion for and a flare for consulting with customers?
Type: Permanent Role
Location: UK Wide Consulting – Home Based
Salary: £70K + Standard Corporate Benefits Package
Our client is a highly recognisable Microsoft partner with a global presence. The business extends into Australia, the UK and is on an exceptional growth path in terms of numbers and integration with Microsoft as a valued partner.
Due to continued increase in demand, despite economic circumstance the business is hiring the following role;
Responsibilities for the Microsoft Office 365 Technical Consultant will include (but are not limited to):
• Technical architecture for a range of MS (Microsoft) services including Office 365, Sharepoint, Power Platforms and Teams
• End to end consulting and delivery in relation to highly complex Microsoft projects specifically geared towards O365 solutions
• Manage customer relationships, timelines and build transactional relationships
Skills required for the Microsoft Office 365 Technical Consultant will include (but are not limited to):
• Extensive experience with architecture and solution consulting within the Microsoft product and service portfolio – mainly Office 365, Sharepoint, Power Platforms and Teams
• Working knowledge of Azure, SQL, Exchange, O365
• Expert in Microsoft Office 365 and extensive project / transformational experience
If you have a relevant background and find yourself open for that next career opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply immediately.