Senior Full Stack Developer
Would you describe yourself as a creative and ambitious full stack developer who has worked with multiple programming languages?
Are you eligible for Security Clearance? (British Citizen, worked in UK last 5+ years)
Type: Permanent Location: Home Fully Remote Salary: Up to £60,000
SC Clearance (Or Eligibility) Required
Excelerate Recruitment are partnering with a global IT business, which supports their clients through their digital transformation journey. After continued success, they are seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer to join their team on a permanent base.
Responsibilities for the Senior Full Stack Developer will include (but are not limited to):
Supports teams to Design, develop, and implement innovative solutions to complex business and technology problems.
- Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems / projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- Provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross functional initiatives.
- May provide mentoring and guidance to other team members.
- Frequently represents the organization to Account Teams
- Keeps up to date with the latest industry trends, models and standards.
- Participates as a member of and provides technical leadership to development teams.
- Wide development exposure to multiple front and back end languages and technologies
- Participates in cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrates technical leadership and exerts influence outside of immediate team.
- May provide mentoring and guidance to developers.
- Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to provide maintenance solutions across one or more technology areas.
- Develops innovative team solutions to complex problems.
- Supports the designs solutions for others.
- Participates in code reviews.
- Designs, prepares and executes unit tests.
- Independently implements end user or enterprise solutions of significant complexity.
- Integrates technical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions for clients.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.
- Attention to detail with a pragmatic and enthusiastic attitude to work.
- Microservice design (desirable).
- Ability to work effectively in a globally dispersed team and with clients and vendors.
- Provide time / resource estimates for assigned projects.
- Eligible for SC Clearance
Skills required for the Senior Full Stack Developer will include (but are not limited to):
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Advanced understanding of modern software design and development methodologies (e.g., OO).
- Experience of writing code using languages such as Java (Full Stack).
- Experience of Programming Framework – Spring.
- Experience on multiple full release project life cycles including Agile.
- Knowledge and experience of modem software design and development methodologies & frameworks (e.g. Agile/Scrum).
- Understanding of testing tools and unit test and integration test scripting, such as taking advantage of TDD.
- Able to define quality and security standards.
- Experience of using Design Patterns.
- Good verbal and written communication and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrates technical leadership skills.
If this role is of interest and ou feel you have the necessary skill-set & experience then please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org