Are you a Senior Python Developer looking for a role where you can work closely with the offshore development teams?
Would you like the opportunity to work for a new, exciting company, where you can make a huge impact and move into management?
Location: Remote (Ideally South East)
Salary: Up to £80,000 plus Benefits.
We partner with a start-up business, looking to launch their final product they’ve been building over the last 4 years, with plans to bring to market next year. Our client has previously carried out their work offshore, having a total of 30 professionals in both Poland and South Africa. They are now looking to expand internally and build an IT team around them in the UK.
We’re now looking for a Python Developer who will be able to hit the ground running, working alongside the development teams in Poland. You will ideally need to have the vision of eventually becoming a Team leader!
Responsibilities for the Senior Python Developer will include (but are not limited to):
• You will work alongside the existing development teams, with the plan to eventually become a Team Leader within the development team.
• You will contribute to the build out and further develop the according to requirements defined by the Product Owner in line with IDZ goals.
Skills required for the Senior Python Developer include (but are not limited to):
• To be successful, you will need to have 10 years + in software development and at least 6 years in Python.
• You will need to be familiar with Django and OAuth
• Ideally, you’ll have experience leading a project or a small team of developers
• You would have developed large scale consumer grade services
• Agile/SCRUM, Git, Jira, RESTful APIs, automated testing
If you are currently on the market, working as a successful Python Developer and think this could be a great next step for you, please apply! We look forward to receiving your application!