Are you looking to work for a Global Company? Are you looking for an exciting and challenging role with excellent growth opportunities?
Location: Cambridge - United Kingdom
Our client is changing the future of endpoint security through delivering secure PCs with advanced hardware enforced security systems. They are looking for an experienced Cloud Services Support Manager join their team. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking for a challenging role that will lead into excellent growth opportunities.
Responsibilities for the Cloud Services Support Manager / Cloud Operations Support Manager will include (but are not limited to):
- Develop strategies for improving cloud services delivery, working with development and services delivery team and customers to ensure that the right products are developed.
- Own and deliver operational level agreements (OLA)
- Build strong relationship with various teams within the company to accelerate solutions and react fast in situations
Skills required for the Cloud Services Support Manager / Cloud Operations Support Manager include (but are not limited to):
- Experience of working in Cloud Infrastructure services in delivery, products management, engineering or operations domain
- Technical skills and understanding of virtualization, AWS, Microsoft Windows environments and networking
- Strong Project Manager with solid planning skills and ability to deliver complex technical projects
If you are interested in the above role, please don’t hesitate to contact us.