Work well in an agile, fast paced environment?
Are you an experienced security officer?
Do you have a solid understanding of information security management frameworks e.g 27001?
Location: Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvia
Salary: €4,000 - €6,000 per month
Our client, a major solutions provider in the fintech industry, specialise in providing a consultative and tailored approach into understanding their clients financial needs /expansion plans and presenting them with the best funding solutions. They operate globally and are currently looking for an experienced IT security specialist in Latvia. This specialist will develop and implement a comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management programme as well as enhancing the security framework and other security related responsibilities.
Responsibilities for the Information Security Officer will include (but are not limited to):
• Analyse existing security systems and make recommendations for changes or
• Responsible for vulnerability audits, penetration testing or forensic IT audits and
• Monitor networks & report any problems, continually upgrade systems to remain competitive
• Complete staff training in all latest security awareness skills
Skills required for the Information Security Officer include (but are not limited to):
• 3+ years security experience ( inclusive of support /administration work )
• Hands-on experience in Linux and Windows administration; Knowledge security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, NIST, PCI DSS;
• Experience in Agile software development and experience with contract and vendor negotiations including managed services
• Fluent / advanced in English
• Experience with cloud computing / cloud security / Familiarity with Data Protection Regulation
If you are looking for a new role and have the relevant skills mentioned, please do not hesitate to apply. Excelerate look forward to processing your application.