Are you a technical support engineer looking for a step up in your career?
Would you like to implement and configure enterprise AI based applications?
Salary: Up to €65k
We partner with a global leader in the workforce and task management space that is expanding exponentially across Germany after recent project wins and acquisitions. You’ll have the opportunity to work within an expert team of implementation engineers that take customers on a technical implementation and configuration part of their journey. These complex applications that you will be deploying are based on J2EE as well as utilising SQL, mainly on Linux platforms
Responsibilities for the Implementation Consultant will include (but are not limited to):
• Implement and configure our clients portfolio of AI based workforce and task management applications
• Partner closely with Architects and Engineers to efficiently and effectively deliver on time
• Work closely with clients as a technical escalation point throughout deployments
• Prepare technical and functional documentation
Skills required for the Implementation Consultant include (but are not limited to):
• Demonstrable experience working with SQL & Linux (Various flavours)
• An understanding of J2EE would be an advantage, but not a requirement
• Industry knowledge within the retail sector is desirable, but not essential
• At least intermediate level German, and fluent English
If you are interested in learning more about this position, then reach out to Dave for a confidential discussion about how this could be your next opportunity.