Are you a specialist IAM Consultant with delivery experience?
Do you thrive with project design, deployment and customer management?
Do you have a broad exposure to security technology including CyberArk, Sailpoint etc?
Responsibilities for the IAM Technical Consultant – Paris will include (but are not limited to):
• Close collaboration with the IAM business, supporting sales, presales, consulting in order to support clients and projects from proposal to delivery
• Act as an SME for IAM for the French region
• Act as an expert in the architecture, deployment and consulting support of IAM technology solutions
• Develop Identity and access (IAM) concepts and implement them before handing over to operational teams
Skills required for the IAM Technical Consultant – Paris includes (but are not limited to):
• Expertise within Identity and access management solutions
• User provisioning experience
• Privileged user management experience
• Exposure to some of the following; Sailpoint, CA SiteMinder, ForgeRock, CyberArk
If you are interested with a relevant IAM background, please apply ASAP without hesitation.
We look forward to processing your application.