Do you have a strong background in Solution Architecture and Software Development?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
Location: Nottingham – flexible home working
Salary: £90K + Benefits
Excelerate is partnering with a world leader in technology and innovation who is seeking a Head of Technology Development to help drive forward the Solution Architecture and Software Development business as the company continues to take strides moving forward. You will be an integral part of the team and take ownership of the definition, implementation and review of the organisations systems development management framework.
Responsibilities for the Head of Technology Development will include (but are not limited to):
• You will be responsible for the structure of system development functions and platforms and make sure these are aligned with the business strategy & emerging IT and digital opportunities.
• You will set the strategy for resource management within Systems Development.
• You will set the policy and drive alignment for standards for systems development projects.
• You will ensure that technical, financial and quality targets are met during projects and take the lead at all stages.
Skills required for the Head of Technology Development include (but are not limited to):
• An in-depth background with Solution Architecture and Software Development is a must for this role.
• Leadership experience and exposure to large scale projects and applications are essential.
• Experience of development and deployment in a multi system environment mixing cloud and IoT applications is highly desirable.
• Strong stake holder management skills, including managing 3rd party relationships is desired.
We are keen to hear from motivated and passionate individuals. Please get in touch with Aisling ASAP on 0118 370 3289 for a further discussion.