Are you looking to work for a Global Company? Do you have a passion for UX/UI?
Location: United Kingdom
Our client is a digital ecommerce servicing business and marketing services company. Due to recent success, they are now seeking a Lead UX/UI Designer. Working closely with the Consumer Team to lead products that brings businesses and customers together. Our client is constantly developing products and services that enhance and increase communication between users.
Responsibilities for the UX/UI Lead Role will include (but are not limited to):
- Being able to lead the User Experience team, mentoring team members and making sure that all designers are producing outstanding work.
- Present designs to project teams and key stakeholders, making clear reasoning behind decisions.
- Make sure the team is producing effective project materials including user flows, wireframes and Sketch Layouts.
- Being able to follow up post-launch with ongoing analysis of data user feedback
Skills required for the UX/UI Lead Role include (but are not limited to):
- 3+ years experience in managing or leading a design team
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your expertise
- Understanding to use quant and qual insight to inform decision-making
- Be able to adapt to changing priorities within projects
We look forward to processing your application.