Are you looking to work for a Global Company? Do you have a passion for developing products?
Location: United Kingdom
Our client is a digital ecommerce servicing business and marketing services company. They are looking to grow their Consumer Team and now seeking a Mid-Senior UX/UI Designer. Our client is constantly developing products and services that enhance and increase communication between users.
Responsibilities for the Mid-Senior UX/UI Designer will include (but are not limited to):
- Being able to work alongside Product Leads to shape initial project requirements and inform product direction
- Use quantitative and qualitative research in order to inform your design decisions, articulating justifications to all team members
- Ensure W3C accessibility guidelines are followed for all user interfaces
- Review and constructively feedback on work from designers across the team
Skills required for the Mid-Senior UX/UI Designer include (but are not limited to):
- 5+ experience as a Product Designer with proven UX background
- Experience in Agile working methodology
- Must have strong UI design skills working in Sketch, Figma and Adobe Creative cloud
- Strong portfolio of at least 5 commercial or a mix of commercial projects and highly developed and interesting conceptual projects.
We look forward to processing your application.