Are you looking to work for a Global Company? Do you want to help customers achieve their business goals?
Location: United Kingdom
Our client is a digital ecommerce servicing business and marketing services company. They are looking to grow their team and are seeking a Senior Product Manager. Our client is constantly developing products and services that enhance and increase communication between users.
Responsibilities for the Senior Product Manager will include (but are not limited to):
- Will be working closely with the Head of Product, the wider team and other Senior Leadership stakeholders to design, manage, evolve and prioritise products
- Being able to develop strategic product recommendations from a deep understanding of the customer’s needs
- Strong experience working with in-house development teams
- Being able to build relationships across the organisation with teams including Engineering, Marking, Sales, Operations, and Go To Market to ensure we continually satisfy customers
Skills required for the Senior Product Manager include (but are not limited to):
- Must be highly logical, analytical and technical
- 5+ years experience in Product and Digital
- Experience in working with in-house and 3rd party software engineering teams and suppliers
- Experience working on B2B facing products and agile development
- Knowledge in multi-user and multi-category digital products
We look forward to processing your application.