Are you looking to join a fast-growing company? Do you have experience in working in a target driven environment?
Our clients mission is to empower organisations to stop the disruption that cyber-threats can cause, across digital infrastructures everywhere. Some of the world’s largest organisations, including providers of critical national infrastructure, financial services companies, technology and healthcare providers etc who rely on our clients Self-Learning Artificial Intelligence.
Type: Permanent – Hybrid Role
Responsibilities for the Cyber Security Account Executive will include (but are not limited to):
- Must be able to attend marketing events and security conferences
- Work closely with our client Subject Matter Experts, Technical Account Managers and Cyber Threat Analysts who will support you in delivering Proof of Values to prospective customers
- Prospect accounts for new business, managing existing accounts and deliver upsells and renewals
Skills required for the Cyber Security Account Executive include (but are not limited to):
- Must have strong analytical and organisational skills (essential)
- Minimum 2:1 from a leading university
- Must be a team player, also be able to take independent decisions (essential)
- Goal orientated with the ability to self-motivate (essential)