Are you interested to work for a growing and dynamic company?
Do you have experience working for an IT Services organisation?
Salary: £75,000 + Benefits
We are partnering with a growing IT support services organisation that is looking for Global operations manager in their Derby office. You will oversee IT Operations across the UK and EMEA and manage the day-to-day IT operation through the review, development and implementation of policies and procedures. You will need attention to detail, be highly organised, and methodical. This is a new role within the Business and therefore creates a fantastic opportunity for an experienced hire to shape how they standardise the delivery of IT services in line with best practice, leveraging the ITIL framework.
Responsibilities for the Global Operations Manager will include (but not limited to):
• Developing and implementing policies and procedures to create a standard way of operating in line with best practice
• Reviewing and managing SLAs and OLAs, including defining and implementation where required
• Building and roll-out of critical processes
• Managing projects as required through business need
Skills required for the Global Operations Manager will include (but are not limited to):
• Extended experience in IT strategy
• Proven experience in a leadership role which has included responsibilities on budgeting and staffing in either Infrastructure & Operations or Service Delivery
• Demonstrated experience of influencing key stakeholders across the organisation and within complex areas.
• Expertise in implementing ITIL best practice
If you would like to know more about this exciting and unique opportunity. Please do apply and I will be in touch.