Are you passionate about DevOps?
Are you an experienced Linux Engineer looking for your next employment opportunity?
Do you hold strong Linux system administration skills?
Salary: £40,000 - £65,000
We partner with a world leading product and services company who are looking for an experienced DevOps / Linux Engineer to install and monitor Unix/Linux open-source operating systems and cater to their client's needs in this environment.
The Engineer also resolves user issues, addresses change management requests, and identifies potential issues by implementing protective measures. As this is a Hybrid position, the Engineer will also have the ability to use automated processes and push new features and capabilities into the network.
Due to the nature of the position, this Engineer/Architect needs to be eligible for DV Clearance.
Responsibilities for the DevOps / Linux Engineer will include (but are not limited to):
• Responsible for strong Linux System admin skills
• Previous coding experience exposure (to some degree)
• Good understanding of Deployment automation technologies
• Network administration (to some degree)
• Proven experience in the application of Automation Technologies
• Knowledge and hands on experience with Virtualisation and Container technologies
• Involvement in the design of large complex systems
Skills required for the DevOps / Linux Engineer include (but are not limited to):
• Understanding of Foreman / Puppet / Satellite
• Ansible, Nagios, Database, AI/ML, Big Data
• Elastic Search
• PaaS - Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift etc
• HPC, DevOps, AWS, Azure / DV clearance
If you are available with a relevant background, please do not hesitate to apply. Excelerate look forward to processing your application.