Are you an experienced Linux Architect looking for your next opportunity?
Do you have the ability to code?
Do you have a practical understanding of Foreman / Puppet / Satellite?
Salary: £40,000 - £65,000
We partner with a world leading product and services company who are looking for a DevOps - Linux Architect to look after their client’s software development process by designing an automated, efficient delivery pipeline that helps build software rapidly and effectively. It’s important this Architect has excellent client engagement skills when delivering solutions and liaising with important clients.
Due to the nature of the position, this Engineer/Architect needs to be eligible for DV Clearance.
Responsibilities for the DevOps - Linux Architect will include (but are not limited to):
• Extensive knowledge of Linux
• Understand the theory / practicality of deployment automation
• The ability to code.
• Experience in Network administration
• Proven ability in the design and application of Automation Technologies
• Knowledge of Virtualisation and Container technologies
• Expertise to design large complex systems using a mix of experimentation and development skills
Skills required for the DevOps - Linux Architect include (but are not limited to):
• Understanding of Puppet / Satellite/ Foreman /Ansible
• In-depth Linux exposure
• Nagios, AI/ML, Big Data, Elastic search
• PaaS - Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift etc
• HPC, DevOps, AWS,
• Strong focus on design
• Eligible for DV clearance
If you are available with a relevant background, please don’t hesitate to apply. Excelerate look forward to processing your application.