Are you an experienced Pre-sales Architect with specific skills in Cloud and Data Platform?
Would you like the opportunity to work within an enterprise scale project?
Location: UK Wide (60/40 split)
Salary: Up to £100k
Our client is a globally recognised IT services provider who partner with some of the world’s largest and cutting edge technology vendors. Due to recent success and recent demand, our client is urgently seeking to expand its architecture function and someone who specialises within Cloud. You will be responsible for driving Data Platform and Database conversations and articulate this data to their customers. The role will also involve staying at the forefront of new technologies, working within a UK practice of 260 consultants.
Responsibilities for the Data Platform Pre-sales Architect will include (but are not limited to):
• You’ll be the technical point of contact in pre-sales and design of Data and database solutions on premises and within the cloud.
• You’ll take full ownership of the technical design and delivery of solutions to their enterprise customers.
• You will work closely with customers and stakeholders to ensure you understand their requirements, and drive solutions to meet their needs.
Skills required for the Data Platform Pre-sales Architect include (but are not limited to):
• Ideally you’ll have 3 years of experience in database & datawarehouse pre-sales and design with a background of delivery and implementation related around cloud and Data platforms
• You’ll need to demonstrate you have knowledge of cloud data including IaaS and PaaS across several cloud platforms
• You will need to be comfortable on customer sites, presenting to internal and external customers and stakeholders
• You must have the ability to discuss and define the most appropriate data platform based on customer requirements and your personal experience.
We are keen to speak with Platform pre-sales architects who have experience designing cloud based solutions within enterprise scale organisations! Please reach out if you think you’d be a good fit. (This role will include 60/40 split in travel/WFH).