Are you an experienced Big Data Engineer with specific skills in Cloud?
Would you like the opportunity to work within an enterprise scale Big Data project?
Location: UK Based
Salary: Up to £70,000
Our client is a globally recognised IT services provider who partner with some of the world’s largest and cutting edge technology vendors. Due to recent success and recent demand, our client is urgently seeking to expand its Data Engineer function and someone who specialises within Cloud. You will likely come from a Big Data Developer/Engineer background and be highly technical. You will be solely responsible for designing the part of the solution and be the technical point of contact in the delivery and design of Data and Analytics solutions.
Responsibilities for the Data Engineer Consultant will include (but are not limited to):
• You will take technical ownership of design and delivery of solutions
• You’ll be working closely with customers to ensure you understand their requirements, and implement solutions delivered to meet their needs.
• You will be responsible to undertake discovery and assessment tasks to gather data to help the architects design new platforms for their clients
• You’ll be responsible for attending and presenting at customer workshops and meetings and to provide technical assurance for internal and external customers.
Skills required for the Data Engineer Consultant include (but are not limited to):
• You’’ need to have at least 2 years of hands on design, delivery and implementation of enterprise Data & analytic platforms.
• Show good knowledge and understanding of Cloud analytics: IaaS and PaaS
• Delivery and design experience in enterprise environments following best practices
• Hands on experience in installation, configuration, troubleshooting, testing and managing data platforms, on premises or in the cloud, and hold experience with AWS, Azure, Google
We are keen to speak with Data Engineers who have experience designing cloud based solutions within enterprise scale organisations! Please reach out if you think you’d be a good fit. (This role will include 60/40 split in travel/WFH).