Do have exposure with Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)?
Or maybe you’re in a senior SOC position right now and you’re interested in something even more technical?
Salary: Up to £60,000 + Benefits
We partner with a global consultancy with a great reputation in the Security space that is expanding their SOC services division with multiple key hires. This role is suitable for a Senior SOC Consultant or someone who is already acting as a Threat Hunter within their SOC. Utilising the latest tools, technologies and techniques, you will work for a range of different clients to provide deep technical analysis, identifying new Indicators of Compromise and defining Threat Models.
If you’re a SOC Analyst that is interested in moving into a Threat Hunting role, then this could also be for you! The team is looking for people of varying seniorities to invest time and training into with the goal of operating a world class team.
Responsibilities for the Cyber Threat Hunter will include (but are not limited to):
• Provide customer consultation around attack trends and emerging threats
• Conduct deep and thorough Threat Hunting activities, including log analysis
• Develop and define new ways to identify threats and improve the SOC
• Utilise both open and closed source threat intelligence to improve threat hunting
Skills required for the Cyber Threat Hunter include (but are not limited to):
• Demonstrable experience working in Incident Response or as a Threat Hunter
• Experience with SIEM tools (Arcsight, Splunk, Q-Radar etc)
• Solid experience with Security fundamentals such as networking and endpoint security
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity, then do not hesitate to apply to the role so that we can arrange a confidential discussion to explore this further.