Are you a cyber security expert with a passion for consulting and presales? Do you have experience with HLD (High Level Designs) and customer presentations? Do you have a broad technical background within Cyber Security
Type - Permanent
Salary / Commission - £100K (split with bonus and salary - 80/20)
Location - South of UK, Hybrid working fashion with customer interaction, home based
Role - Cyber Security Presales Consultant
Our client, a global IT services and consulting business with a range of specialisms within IT solutions is urgently seeking to grow their cyber security presales division within the UK - the clients are typically situated towards the south of the country in particular London etc.
The responsibilities of the successful Cyber Security Presales Consultant are as follows:
- Work through HLDs with key customers in a presentation type format in relation to a range of cyber solutions including, SIEM, SOC, AWS / Azure, Endpoint, Network, IAM etc - the solutions are broad and inclusive so a breadth of experience is required
- Working with sales people in relation to closing complex deals around cyber security - the successful presales person will be inputting a technical steer into stakeholder conversations
- Internal dialogue to bridge the gap between more commercial functions and technical delivery teams to ensure efficient customer delivery within the major areas of cyber security (IAM, Endpoint, SOC, SIEM, Managed Services, Crypto, Pentesting)
The experience required for the successful Cyber Security Presales Consultant are as follows:
- Extensive presales / consulting experience within cyber security
- Broad background within cyber security - SIEM, SOC, Cloud Security, Endpoint etc.
- CISSP certification or equivalent
If you have a relevant background and want to learn more about this opportunity please apply ASAP without hesitation