Cloud Security Architect - Azure
Are you a highly experienced Cloud Security Architect that would enjoy the challenge of designing major projects for both commercial and government clients? Do you have expertise within Azure cloud services?
Location: Home Based, Germany
Salary: Up to €95,000, 10K Bonus, Benefits, Pension
We partner with a global professional services consultancy with a great reputation in the security / cloud and general IT services space that is expanding their loud security services division. This role is suitable for a Cloud Security Architect who is keen to work autonomously using their extensive knowledge and skills to perform architecture, analysis and design tasks, developing cloud solutions for a variety of commercial and government clients. The role also includes internal projects etc.
Responsibilities for the Cloud Security Architect – Azure will include (but are not limited to):
- Play a lead role in the delivery of cloud security consultancy services, maintaining quality and customer satisfaction and quality internal projects
- Architect a range of security solutions running within Azure based environments.
- Work with and lead delivery teams in regards to security projects such as; SIEM, IAM, GRC, Cloud, Azure (AWS, GCP)
Skills required for the Cloud Security Architect – Azure include (but are not limited to):
- Extensive experience in Cloud Security Architecture
- Azure is a must, AWS or GCP experience would be desirable
- Experience of architecting solutions around SIEM, Sec Applications, IAM etc
- A minimum of 5 years Cloud delivery/security experience.
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity, then do not hesitate to apply to the role so that we can arrange a confidential discussion to explore this further.