Are you an experienced Business Development Manager looking for new opportunities?
Location: Meudon, Hauts-de-Seine/ Paris
Salary: €50-60K base (OTE €90-100K)
Our client, a global information technology vendor who employ 10s of thousands of people, are looking to increase their Enterprise Sales Team. As a key contributor to the sales team, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for the entire sales process, from prospecting to closing.
Responsibilities for a Business Development Manager include (but are not limited to):
- Contribute to the development and execution of the selling strategy plan within your business territory.
- Follow up and qualify all leads within the region and generate revenue opportunities, own the SMB/Commercial space and assist in certain Enterprise level clients
- Conduct client presentations and joint partner sales calls; articulate advanced product features and benefits, and direction on the overall solution.
- Develop strong working relationships with the channel to jointly manage and deliver solutions to the client base.
- A minimum of 4 years of high-tech sales experience required with channel sales experience would be a plus.
- Proven and consistent track record in successful quota attainment
- Ability to tie prospect’s business "pain" to technology solutions
- Knowledge of using a CRM system as an asset