Do you have exceptional coding ability in Python and Django?
Are you looking for the next step in your career where you can take a hands-on approach to your work?
Location: Poland – Remote
Salary: 16-21k PLN dependent on experience
Excelerate is partnering with a market leader in the Engineering Field who work with major clients across the globe. After recent success, they are continuing to grow and are seeking a Backend Software Engineer to join their team. You will be working in a team whose main goal is to ensure the smooth running and functionality of the software and that the programming experience is flawless.
Responsibilities for the Backend Software Engineer will include (but are not limited to):
• You will take on complex projects and design and build new services with Python in the Django Framework.
• Working with the infrastructure team, you will be involved with testing what you write.
• Ability to liaise and collaborate with engineering peers and business stakeholders.
Skills required for the Backend Software Engineer include (but are not limited to):
• Experience with Python and Django is essential for this role.
• Previous experience in designing and developing ‘real time’ applications at production scale is highly desirable.
• Database (postegreSQL, Redis NoSQL, Redshift…) and Infrastructure (Kubernetes, Istio, Prometheus stack, AWS, Chef…) is highly desirable.
• Proven experience in leading complex backend projects.
We are keen to hear from motivated individuals who are open on the market. Get in touch today for a further discussion.